Free worldwide shipping under £200
In Person Class
- Basic colour theory and colour mixing
- How to make colours appear bright and clean
- Using different brushes and brush control
- How to build up layers
- How to create depth in your work
- Different painting techniques
- Complete a small painting
A Note from The Tutor
‘Let start spring a bit early and look at how we can create beautifully bright and cheerful colours in our work. This is a really lovely workshop that allows student time to learn how we can create colourful works of art’ Michelle Gibbs
- Tutor: Michelle Gibbs
- Dates: 1 days
- Times: 10am – 3pm
- Location: Artists studio cabin in Horndean
- Materials are included in the price including paint, brushes, paper
- Note: Paper will be provided but it is recommended to bring a small canvas no larger than 16 x 12 inches. The tutor will also provide images to choose from, however if you have any of your own please bring the printed version with you.
- Teas and coffees are provided
- Class Size: Maximum of 6 people
This workshop is designed for anyone wishing to try something very different. All abilities are welcome.
What to Bring
- Old clothes / apron
- Bottle water / drink (tea & coffee provided
- Canvas (optional) 20 x 16 inches max (I do have some if you wish so please bring cash, £7 each)
- Any images you would like to work from, printed out
- 1 day workshop: £95.00
- Due today (deposit): £40, balance due 4 weeks before workshop date.
- Please not deposits are non-refundable
Availability: 6 in stock
Availability: 6 in stock
Sign up to be notified of up and coming workshops. By giving us your details you agree to be emailed about workshops. You can unsubscribe at any time.
About the Tutor
I’ve been painting since 2003 and teaching art classes both on and offline since 2010, It has been incredibly fulfilling to witness the growth and transformation of countless students on their quest to become better painters.
I completely understand the frustrations that often accompany the process of learning to paint, as I’ve personally experienced it too. There’s an overwhelming amount of information out there, and not all of it is reliable or helpful. That’s why my mission is to make this artistic journey as seamless and enjoyable as possible for my students.
Nothing brings me more joy than being able to provide guidance and support to those embarking on their painting journey. I’m here to help you navigate through the challenges and discover your unique creative voice.