Why Original Art School?
What Makes Us Different?
Students love my art school for many different reasons, but here are a few:
- I don’t just teach my style of painting. Painting is a journey of discovery, and every student will go on their trip. I’ve worked with students who predominantly want to become Abstract painters and students who wish to become realist painters. The principles are essentially the same; this is where I will teach you all the foundations to create great art, not just paintings.
- The monthly workshops are designed for not just beginners but more accomplished artists who feel something isn’t quite working with their artwork and want to fill in the gaps. They have the ability but need help to take it to the next level.
- I don’t work on a ‘course-by-course basis and send you on your way; the program has been created for those looking for ongoing structure and support in their work.
- Along with each lesson, you will be given assignments to complete (this can be private or shared). Having assignments, creates more structure to the programme and allows students to see their development. You can read all the books and watch all the videos about painting, but it’s in the ‘doing’ that you begin to understand and learn.
- The course is structured to be monthly; however, you are not tied into any lengthy contracts or annual commitments and are free to leave any time you wish. All the content you have created or watched up until this point will remain in your account for you.
Works by Students
Here are a few examples of work by students who have worked with me: